Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Three....Three sleeping kids...hahaha!!!






So where to begin. Saturday we attended a Halloween party at the Quinn's (Valynn's boyfriend). We had a great time, we went on a hayrack ride that took us into a field and past an old barn. A werewolf tried to scare the kids, but was unsuccessful. There was a bonfire and lots of treats. Sunday we had Sunday school and then on a whim went to Tanners. Valynn and Mason rode the ponies multiple times as well as the barrel ride. Of course I didn't have my camera with so no pictures, but everyone had a great time. Monday night we carved pumpkins, Valynn and Mason cleaned out the inside of the pumpkins themselves. As you can see, even Kyra cleaned her pumpkin. I worked yesterday, I taught kindergarten, I now know why I chose to do secondary education. Valynn was excited because I was next door to her. This morning Mason had his Halloween party. Because Valynn was home sick Mark attended the party with him. They did a parade around the school and then got a bunch of goodies. This afternoon I went into the school for Valynn's party since I'm Head room mom. The party went great, I know Valynn will be disappointed that she missed it. We did a craft, played a game, and had snacks. I came home and Carol (the babysitter) had all three kids sleeping. I can't remember the last time that happened. I guess that means they will be ready to go trick or treating tonight. We'll see how Valynn feels if she will go to tumbling or not. I know we're going to Lawn Ridge trick or treating (there's a house there that hands out beer to the adults and more candy than the kids know what to do with) and then we'll finish up by going around our subdivision. Either Mark or I will have to stay home since we know we'll at least have trick or treaters this year (compared to our old house where we only had one, there were no other kids). HAPPY HALLOWEEN

No comments:

Post a Comment