Thursday, October 11, 2007

A New View At Work

I moved back to the capitol tower after finishing up my software project. My new work area is located on the south side of the 16th floor. Several people have asked what the view is like from my desk so I took a few pictures. As you can probably tell, this view is a little bit better than my last worksite where I had a ground level view of a parking lot.

This picture is looking to the southwest towards the Missouri River. Fort Abraham Lincoln historical site with the George Custer house is in the distance across the river:

This picture is looking straight south over the capitol mall. Above the valley in the background is the University of Mary:

This picture is looking straight down from my window. Flowers are used to spell out North Dakota as well as create the shapes around the flagpoles. The distance down to the ground is around 220 ft.

1 comment:

  1. Mark should send you a picture of the view from his desk... you'll definitely appreciate your view...

    ReplyDelete