Mason had a great first day of school. He walked right in, got his nametag, and started playing. Ms. Angie said he talked up a storm and stood on the birthday chair while they sang Happy Birthday to him. Mason had gymnastics last night and he did great, the instructor was impressed with his arm strength. There are only two in his class so he gets a lot of attention. Mason's stats from yesterday are 38 1/2 inches tall and 33 1/2 pounds.
Valynn had dance last night, she is the only one in the class which she thinks is great because she gets all of the attention. She enjoyed the dance class. Kindergarten is still going great.
Kyra is growing like a weed. Her stats are 19 lbs 4 oz. (21%) and 29 1/2 inches tall (81%). She is still learning new words and things faster than I can keep track. The doctor asked how her talking was going and asked how many words she knew, I said 10 words and I know I forgot some. She also learned how to blow kisses and wave bye bye yesterday and today said bye bye (those two things had eluded her until now).
No comments:
Post a Comment