Tuesday, September 25, 2007
Didn't get mother of the day yesterday.
Since this story is making it around the neighborhood I thought I would post it for all to get a laugh at. Yesterday afternoon in the midst of a melt down by my older two, I locked my youngest in a dark closet by herself. I went to my closet to get something, turned around, shut the light off, and closed the door. A few seconds later I heard Kyra crying so I started opening up doors looking for her (she likes to close doors), after opening Valynn's door, Mason's door, and the bathroom door I was at a loss of where she could be. I finally found her in my closet, she must have followed me in there and I didn't see her. I am now told she need counseling. I guess I'll just send her with Valynn, who I forgot to get at the bus stop a couple of weeks ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment