Thursday, September 23, 2010

Kyleighisms

- Kyleigh has learned to put her two hands together like she's praying and say "Peas" (please). I haven't given in to her yet, but it's so cute that it's hard not to.

- Tonight Valynn and Mason were fighting in the back seat of the suburban and Kyleigh yells "Guys, hold on". I must do that when I'm trying to diffuse a fight.

- She is fixated on blues clues panties. As in throwing a fit if she can't were them. This also means she's doing very well with the potty training. She's averaging about one- two accidents a day.

- Miss pouty lips, if she doesn't get her way she sticks out her bottom lip, dips her head down, and looks up at you with her big brown eyes. She then gets her bottom lip to start quivering. It's hard not to laugh at her when she does this, but at least we've progressed passed the throw ourself down tantrum (most of the time).

No comments:

Post a Comment