I don't have much to post except we're still dealing with someone being sick in the household. Mason was sick all weekend, sent him to school on Monday and he was home Tuesday and Wednesday. Valynn is home sick today with something completely different than what Mason had.
It's been a busy week of not doing much, I haven't worked all week because the girl I tutor is sick. Hopefully next week we'll get started back up. Today I'm babysitting the three neighbor boys. Tomorrow we're hoping to get together with some friends we haven't seen for a few months. We had to cancel last week so depending on how Valynn feels tomorrow we hope to have them over.
I'm off to consider if isolating the family from the outside world for the winter is a feasible option. 7 weeks of someone being sick is too many. We also found out that Mark might not be going back to school in January, there was some kind of mixed communication between corporate headquarters and each business unit, he'll find out in a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment