Monday, July 13, 2009

Summer Days



I can't believe how fast the summer has flown by. Thursday the kids and I went to the Lakeview museum. The kids had fun, we even went to a Planetarium show which they LOVED! The exhibit was on memory and we learned some pretty neat facts. After the museum we took Kyleigh to the doctor and she has another ear infection.

On Saturday we loaded up the bikes and we biking on the Rock Island trail, we stopped at a camp ground/ picnic area and had our picnic supper. The kids were excited to make use of my new picnic backpack. During supper a train went by, less than 100 feet through some trees from where we were sitting. Valynn and Mason did a great job biking on their own, Kyra liked the trailer and Kyleigh sat in the infant seat playing peek a boo with Mark's back.

Sunday after church we worked in the garden and then met the Endres' at the pool in Chillicothe. The kids had a great time and played for almost 3 hours. I got to go down the waterslide a few times and Mark lounged by the pool and read. We then took the kids to McDonald's for supper.

Today and tomorrow Valynn has a horseriding camp through Girl Scouts. She was a little nervous to go because she didn't know anyone. I'll let you know in a few days how the liked it, but I have a feeling that as long as she's on a horse she's in heaven. The other three kids were excited because they got a babysitter this morning while I took Valynn. The sitter is coming back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment