Happy Birthday Mark!
It's been a busy two days here.
1) Valynn lost one of her top front teeth last night. Actually dad pulled it out with a string. Unfortunately the toothfairy didn't come last night (Mark said he would have a talk with her).
2) They started working on Mark's birthday/Christmas/what ever holiday I decide to include gift today. They broke ground on the garage. I'll get pictures as it goes along.
Summary of my day. 7:30 the appraiser came to appraise the house for our loan. The good news is he said our home value will more than likely go up $5000-$10000 since the appraisal a year ago. I then talked to Chantel and Tonya to get their groceries lists and took Mason to school. It took me about 30 minutes longer to get groceries today. Imagine what the cart looks like buying for one family of six and I was buying groceries for another family of six as well. It was a very full cart and I wasn't too fond of the grocery bill either. I start my job today. This week the kids are going to Carrie's while I'm working, except for Kyleigh, she's going to Danielle's. Mark will pick the kids up when he gets home from work. Brad and Chantel are coming over for supper tonight to help celebrate Mark's birthday, I got most of supper ready yesterday for that. I'll post pictures when I get a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment