Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kyra's 18 months

Kyra is 18 months today. Where does the time go? She communicates more everyday. She understands simple directions and likes to be my helper. She is starting to convey her desires, last night she woke up and when I went to see what was wrong she said "mom, dad, night night". I told her that she couldn't come sleep with us and she threw herself down in a tantrum in her crib. She then stood up and asked again, to which I replied no. She threw herself down again and went back to sleep. Yes, this also means she's starting the tantrum phase, which I laugh when she does it because she sticks her head on the ground and her butt in the air. I'll have her 18 months stats in a couple of weeks when she goes in for her check-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment